An excellent job opportunity has arisen for a trainee junior recruitment consultant to join our ever-expanding recruitment team in Cobham, Surrey. Due to our continued growth, we’re looking for a bright and determined entry-level professional to help support our recruitment business, specialising in the building services industry.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with a sales background and has the drive to succeed. Previous recruitment experience is not essential as Anglo will provide full on-the-job training as well as many opportunities to develop personally and professionally to help establish a successful career.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
· Work as part of a team to deliver established sales targets.
· Developing a deep understanding of the building services engineering sector with regards to clients, competitors and technical requirements for candidates.
· Building and maintaining relationships with key contacts within target client companies to receive vacancies and repeat business.
· Obtaining a detailed understanding of client requirements through efficient communication and subsequently writing and posting job adverts accordingly.
· Candidate acquisition through a variety of methods including job boards, referrals, headhunting and social media, building up a specialist candidate network and registering them onto Anglo’s in-house database.
· Generating a network of jobseeker connections through relationship building and ensuring all candidates are subsequently registered with Anglo and their details and CV are uploaded onto our company database.
· Interviewing and assessing prospective candidates over the telephone and matching relevant candidates against the requirements of our clients.
· Organising client interviews and delivering feedback.
· Taking references for candidates and ensuring their eligibility to work in the UK in line with compliance requirements.
· Managing the offer process through fee negotiation and subsequently closing placements for temporary and permanent positions.
· Adhering to clients’ service level agreements and KPIs.
· Retaining clients through exceptional account management (training will be provided).
· Working in a team to boost productivity and aiding the senior consultants in their day to day recruiting.
· Taking full ownership of vacancies where required.
· Undertaking research and analysis to identify potential clients, new markets and revenue generating opportunities.
Previous knowledge of the UK building services market is beneficial but not a requirement as full on-the-job training will be provided. A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related subject (e.g. Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering) would also be advantageous but, again, is not a requirement.
This really is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and as such we offer:
- Opportunities for career progression.
- Comprehensive in-house training.
- Guidance under a mentor and ongoing training and development.
- Day-to-day support working closely with your line manager who will support you.
· Eligible to live and work in the UK – we are unable to sponsor applicants who are not EU Citizens.
· Fluent in the English language and can confidently communicate with candidates and clients at all levels with strong emphasis on telephone contact.
· Strong verbal, written and typing skills.
· Sales driven with commercial awareness.